Welcome
September Featured RPG

"And the Dreamer Dreamed of Mutants" is an original superhuman RPG with a hybrid narrative and sandbox style. This means that, in addition to an on-going often reality warping board-wide plot that you, humble members, can influence through your character's actions, we also adore the more personal inter-character plot and give you free-reign to explore our unique setting.

We are rated 2-1-1 (or PG-13) and welcome all, no matter who you are or where you come from.

IMPORTANT LINKS

The Plot

The Rules

The Equality Policy

The Story So Far

Character Template

Staff
SPIRIT
Owner & Creator

SCOOT
Plot & Advertising
C-box
- Guest friendly.
- Keep to the rules.

- At the moment all our staff are close to the GMT timezone. I promise we're not ignoring you. If you miss us, drop in again whenever!

Listed On
Affiliates
Palandri
CoT%20Affie%20Button.png
Credit
Banner credit goes to Zozma and Heather of Distant Fantasies. Everything else is property of it's respective owners.

Closed
New Poll

Our Equality Policy
Spirit
 Posted: Jun 14 2014, 07:53 AM
Played By:
Spirit
Admin
Powers
Owning
Creating

Organization
Unaffiliated

I've always had a thing for treating my fellow human beings with the respect they deserve, and I hope that anyone who joins the Dreamer Dreamed shares this view or can at the very least co-exist peacefully with it in a civil manner.

Anyone found not abiding by this policy will be punished.

To put it simple, our policy is that:

No one is "better" than anyone else for any reason. No one.
  1. This is not by any means the same as saying "come in, be my guest, troll all you want, I'm not even going to dream of upsetting your habit". If you're a jerk, we're going to call you out on it. No matter who you are or how privileged you feel.
  2. Staff members are in the position they are because they've proven to be reliable enough to hand any job or task to, not because they're my BFFs or Elite or anything of the sort. (Although we are all friends here!)
  3. While, yes, people have different levels of ability when it comes to writing, this is not an excuse to talk down to them. We all have to start somewhere and all staff and members should be willing to help newbies grow and develop at their own pace.
  4. We do not tolerate OOC discrimination of any kind. IC is a different matter, and the views of characters are not meant to represent the views of their players. Story is story, fiction is fiction.
  5. The views and opinions of characters are not under any circumstances to be used to further any sort of OOC cause. Too much authorial voice in your characters is frowned upon, but you will only get a warning. If proven to be using your characters to push your own world view stronger infractions will be issued.
  6. This policy extends to all races and walks of life, LGBT and Hetero lifestyles, anyone and everyone, black, white, asian, gay, straight, transgender. Any kind of discrimination against anyone will not be tolerated.
  7. If you have any worries pertaining to discrimination, for yourself or for others, DO NOT ACT ON YOUR OWN. Please message a member of staff in private. We will take matters from there.

This Equality Policy is taken very seriously.

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll