Welcome
September Featured RPG

"And the Dreamer Dreamed of Mutants" is an original superhuman RPG with a hybrid narrative and sandbox style. This means that, in addition to an on-going often reality warping board-wide plot that you, humble members, can influence through your character's actions, we also adore the more personal inter-character plot and give you free-reign to explore our unique setting.

We are rated 2-1-1 (or PG-13) and welcome all, no matter who you are or where you come from.

IMPORTANT LINKS

The Plot

The Rules

The Equality Policy

The Story So Far

Character Template

Staff
SPIRIT
Owner & Creator

SCOOT
Plot & Advertising
C-box
- Guest friendly.
- Keep to the rules.

- At the moment all our staff are close to the GMT timezone. I promise we're not ignoring you. If you miss us, drop in again whenever!

Listed On
Affiliates
Palandri
CoT%20Affie%20Button.png
Credit
Banner credit goes to Zozma and Heather of Distant Fantasies. Everything else is property of it's respective owners.

Add Reply
New Poll

Absences, Going away for a bit? Post here.
Spirit
 Posted: Jul 11 2014, 03:15 PM
Played By:
Spirit
Admin
Powers
Owning
Creating

Organization
Unaffiliated

Now, we don't have a strict away policy here. Just make sure you post here telling us for how long you think you'll be away and if/when we might expect you back.

It's always a good idea to try and wind down your current threads so you're not holding too many people up in your absence, but if this isn't possible then, as long as we're aware of you leaving, we should be able to work around you.

PMEmail
^
Mastodonian
 Posted: Jul 16 2014, 11:48 PM
Played By:
N/A
Members
Powers
N/A
N/A

Organization
N/A

Hey,

I'll be on vacation between the 18th of July to the 1st of August. I'llbe in the deep woods of Canada, so there's little chance that I will have Internet there. As soon as I come back, I'll have plenty of ideas that I'll want to play!

I will miss you all!
-Mastodonian
PM
^
Miriam Kirkland Cohen
 Posted: Aug 11 2014, 07:10 PM
Played By:
Super
Powers
Enhanced Senses
Speed

Organization
Alpha Squad

I'm going to be on vacation and won't be able to post until Sunday (at the earliest). For everyone I'm leaving waiting in threads, I apologize! I'll try to post tomorrow, but tomorrow's the getting-ready-to-leave day so posting may not be possible.
PMAIM
^
Spirit
 Posted: Aug 11 2014, 07:30 PM
Played By:
Spirit
Admin
Powers
Owning
Creating

Organization
Unaffiliated

Don't worry if you can't. Your regular posting speed more than makes up for a little vacation time in my opinion http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

See you when you get back!
PMEmail
^
Scoot
 Posted: Sep 3 2014, 03:50 PM
Played By:
Scoot
Powers
N/A
N/A

Organization
Unaffiliated

Hi! I'm going to go to India next month, I'll be there oct 14th - nov 12th. They say there's wifi on the hostel, so I probably will be able to post even though my posts will slow down when I'm there.
PMEmail
^
Miranda Callahan
 Posted: Oct 8 2014, 01:58 PM
Played By:
Claire
Energist
Powers
Force Field Generation
Kinetic Pulse

Organization
Unaffiliated

I shall be gone for up to a week. Health stuff. Be back on the 16th.
PMGTalk
^
Spirit
 Posted: Oct 8 2014, 03:47 PM
Played By:
Spirit
Admin
Powers
Owning
Creating

Organization
Unaffiliated

QUOTE (Miranda Callahan @ Oct 8 2014, 07:58 PM)
I shall be gone for up to a week. Health stuff.  Be back on the 16th.

Delete as appropriated: I hope you okay and feel better soon / I hope you actually get some where this time. I know just how frustrating out health service can be!

Good luck!
PMEmail
^
Moon
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 10:35 PM
Played By:
N/A
Members
Powers
N/A
N/A

Organization
N/A

I suppose I'll post this here, since it makes the most sense.

Hey guys, long time, no see. It's been a long time since I've been here. See not much has happened either. I feel really bad about just...disappearing one day. On a whim, I decided to look at this website today.

I really enjoyed doing this with you guys. I don't know why I vanished. Heh, it's been like a year now, and I can't even recall why. It just sorta happened.

I really enjoyed roleplaying here. It was a fun time, that left me with a bunch of great memories. It saddens me to see what this is now.

I doubt you guys will see this. It's probably too long gone by now, but I figured I'd try. I wanted to try and see if we could get this back up again.

I'll be checking the site for a while. See if anyone says anything.

-Moon
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll