Welcome
September Featured RPG

"And the Dreamer Dreamed of Mutants" is an original superhuman RPG with a hybrid narrative and sandbox style. This means that, in addition to an on-going often reality warping board-wide plot that you, humble members, can influence through your character's actions, we also adore the more personal inter-character plot and give you free-reign to explore our unique setting.

We are rated 2-1-1 (or PG-13) and welcome all, no matter who you are or where you come from.

IMPORTANT LINKS

The Plot

The Rules

The Equality Policy

The Story So Far

Character Template

Staff
SPIRIT
Owner & Creator

SCOOT
Plot & Advertising
C-box
- Guest friendly.
- Keep to the rules.

- At the moment all our staff are close to the GMT timezone. I promise we're not ignoring you. If you miss us, drop in again whenever!

Listed On
Affiliates
Palandri
CoT%20Affie%20Button.png
Credit
Banner credit goes to Zozma and Heather of Distant Fantasies. Everything else is property of it's respective owners.

Add Reply
New Poll

Nil's Plots, Marcus
Marcus Chambers
 Posted: Sep 23 2014, 10:25 PM
Played By:
Nil
Members
Powers
N/A
N/A

Organization
Unaffiliated

My only character for now is Marcus, a career villain with connects underground and his own company to feed his pockets he is known to travel all around the US. Whether he is doing 'work' for shady sorts or actually on a vacation is never certain until the last minute. I'm open to most threads of any kind with any character but Marcus is easily drawn into crime or law breaking in the area's he visits. Despite having his own interest at heart however the man isn't pure evil so he won't just attack someone out of the blue. Hopefully anyone that has a plot idea will hit me up, either by posting below or PM me.
PM
^
Miriam Kirkland Cohen
 Posted: Sep 24 2014, 12:10 AM
Played By:
Super
Powers
Enhanced Senses
Speed

Organization
Alpha Squad

Marcus and Miri could be fun!

In a way, it depends on what sort of crimes he's involved in, but Miri has been known to engage in a little vigilantism from time to time. She tends to target people she sees as bullies, though if she's in the area, she'll try to take down just about any criminal. If he's committing crimes in San Francisco, they might run into each other.

I'm open to non-crime/crime-fighting threads, too, of course! The general image Miri tries to project is that of an ordinary teenage girl. She'll give you directions if you're lost and runs the reception desk at a motel part-time.

Let me know if you're interested!
PMAIM
^
Marcus Chambers
 Posted: Sep 24 2014, 12:47 PM
Played By:
Nil
Members
Powers
N/A
N/A

Organization
Unaffiliated

It could be fun indeed! Marcus is involved in a lot of crimes, but maybe he could stop and get a room at her Motel the night before something like a bank robbery in the area and Miri could somehow find out before hand and try to stop him. Or she could look into it after the fact and try to bring him to justice?
PM
^
Miriam Kirkland Cohen
 Posted: Sep 24 2014, 10:50 PM
Played By:
Super
Powers
Enhanced Senses
Speed

Organization
Alpha Squad

Miri is definitely more the try-to-stop-it-herself type. One of her abilities is enhanced senses, so she could easily overhear something. Even if it's just an address and a time, if she realizes it's a bank after hours she'll be suspicious enough to see what's up.

We could do a thread with him checking in first, or jump to a crime-in-progress thread if you like?
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll